Date of publication June 1st, 2017
Using the Site means that the User unconditionally agrees to this Policy and the specified conditions in it for processing his personal data and other information about the User. In case of disagreement with these conditions, the User must refrain from using the Site.
«MedExpertPro Group» ensures the confidentiality and security of personal data during their processing in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. When processing personal data, «MedExpertPro Group» complies with the principles and rules for processing personal data, as well as other requirements provided for by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of July 27, 2006, No. 152-FZ «About Personal Data».
«Personal data» means information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (the subject of personal data, User).
«Personal data processing» means action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
«Operator» means a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual that independently or jointly with other persons organizes and/or performs the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
«Confidentiality of personal data» is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person who has gained access to personal data not to disclose or distribute personal data to third parties without the consent of the personal data subject, unless otherwise provided by Federal law and/or this Policy.
The operator does not verify the accuracy of the personal information and personal data provided by the User, and has not been able to assess his capability and legal capacity in terms of provided personal information and personal data, but assumes that the User provides true and sufficient personal information and personal data and keeps such information up to date. The User is responsible for any consequences of providing false or insufficient information.
The operator collects and stores only those Personal data that is necessary for providing services to the User. This consent is given to the Operator for processing the User's personal data for the following purposes:
- providing services to the User.
- providing the User to fill out forms, feedback.
- sending notifications to the User regarding provided services.
- for sending informational messages by e-mail.
- preparing and sending responses to User requests.
- sending information to the User, including advertising, about events / products / services / works.
- for negotiations with the User about further actions and relationships.
- to fulfill obligations to the User.
- to improve the quality of services provided by the Operator.
- to promote services on the market by making direct contacts with Users.
- to conduct statistical and other research-based on depersonalized personal data.
- for other purposes specified by the User when applying or directly arising from the substance of the User's request.
- to communicate with Users if necessary, including sending notifications, information and requests related to the provision of services, as well as processing applications, inquiries and requests from Users.
Personal data permitted for processing under this Policy includes all Personal data provided by the User, including, but not limited to:
- last name, first name, patronymic, contact phone number, e-mail address
- other data provided by the User, which in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation are classified as Personal data.
Some user actions are automatically saved in the server log:
- user data (IP address, location information, OS type and version, Browser type and version, device type and screen resolution, source from where the user came to the site, from which site or by what advertisement, OS and Browser language, which pages are opened, etc.)
The User's personal data may be transferred to the authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The User and/or the person he represents, in order to provide him the services, grants the right to transfer the personal data of the User and/or the person he represents to other organizations (private entrepreneurs, legal entities and individuals), if necessary, to involve them to provide services to the User and/or the person represented by the User, as well as to advise specialists on the provision of services. It also grants the right to transfer Personal Data to organizations carrying out scientific, research, statistical and other activities in order to provide services, collect and analyze information on the services provided, as well as for use in scientific and educational activities.
The operator takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties. The Operator ensures the confidentiality of the Personal data processed by him in accordance with the procedure provided for by Law.
Confidentiality is not required for:
- personal data after their depersonalization.
- personal data subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the Legislation.
- personal data, access to which is provided to an unlimited number of persons by the User or at his request (hereinafter-Personal data made publicly available by the User).
- it is not a violation of the confidentiality of Personal Data that the Operator provides information to transport (courier) companies and other third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Operator to fulfill obligations to the User.
Using the Site, the User has the opportunity to enter data from third parties to receive services. The user undertakes to obtain the prior consent of the personal data subject for their use through the Site. The user is solely responsible for the absence of such consent. If requests are received from organizations that do not have the appropriate authority, the Operator must obtain the User's prior consent to provide his Personal data and warn the persons receiving Personal data that this data can only be used for the purposes for which it was reported, as well as require these persons to confirm that this rule will be (was) observed.
The User decides to provide his Personal Data to the Operator and gives full consent to their processing freely, of his own free will and in his interest. Consent to the processing of Personal Data must be specific, informed and conscious and is provided by the User at the time of his Registration on the Operator's Website and/or is provided by the User at the time of his contact through the contact form on the Operator's Website and/or is provided by the User at the time of his contact via e-mail on the Operator's Website, as well as in any form that allows confirming the fact of its receipt unless otherwise provided by the Legislation.
The Operator has the right to change this Policy at any time (in whole or in part) unilaterally without prior agreement with the User. The new Policy takes effect from the moment it is posted on the Site.